Still need to contact us? Send us any questions or concerns and we're happy to get them addressed for you!
- ◄Am I able to order items for pickup in-store or local delivery?
- Yes! We've included cakes and cupcakes into our online ordering system to allow customers to easily order and setup pickups or deliveries here in Las Vegas.
- ◄What time can I schedule my local delivery?
Local deliveries are based on available times, whether the order is placed same day or for a future date. We generally ask for a three hour window in which the recipient will be available to accept the cake. Since our products are perishable and made to order, a recipient is required to be present to accept the item(s). We are unable to wait for the recipient longer than 15 minutes at a delivery location due to our delivery schedule. Refunds will not be issued for deliveries with incomplete or incorrect information or if the recipient is not present to receive the cake. Please continue to read below for additional information regarding delivery destinations.
- ◄For deliveries to hotel rooms, concierges, and bell desks:
- Concierges, reception desks, room service, and bell desks will rarely accept perishable food items on the behalf of a customer. If you have received authorization, please include the full name of the employee who has verified that they will accept the item(s) on the recipient's behalf as well as the reservation name and room number for the recipient. For deliveries directly to a recipient's room, we must have the reservation name and room number (hotel's are not able to give us this information) and the recipient must be available in the room to accept the item(s). We are not able to enter a room while the guest is not there.
- ◄For deliveries to an office:
- Please keep in mind the recipient's personal schedule and the department we are to deliver to. Someone must be available to accept the item(s).
- ◄For deliveries to a home:
- Please keep in mind the recipient's personal schedule and possible gate codes (if needed). Someone must be available to accept the item(s).
- ◄For deliveries to a restaurant:
- We will require the name and time of the reservation.
- ◄Why is my phone number required?
- A phone number is often required to verify an appropriate window of time and is a required field in the checkout process. We will not use your phone number for marketing purposes or any other reason. If the item(s) is a surprise for the recipient, please do not include their phone number in this field as they may be contacted.
- ◄When can I pickup my order?
- In-Store pickups must be placed at least three hours before the intended pickup time but in some circumstances, more time may be needed. A phone number is required to verify your pickup time and is a required field in the checkout process. We will not use your phone number for marketing purposes or any other reason. If you need a cake before the three hour buffer, please give us a call at (702) 456-7762 to place your order.
- ◄Can I request writing on my cake?
- Absolutely! Please include your requested writing in the "special instructions" field in the shopping cart. Please remember that certain factors like size of the cake or icings used may limit the writing we're able to offer.
- ◄Does Freed's Bakery ship baked goods?
Yes! We're excited to introduce our new online shopping system to make it easier than ever to order and receive Freed's treats all across the United States. Unfortunately, we are unable to ship baked goods outside of the United States at this time.
Because of the fragile nature of our products, some breakage may occur during transport but will not affect the taste and quality of our treats.
- ◄How does shipping work?
- We always do our best to ship any order as quickly as possible, generally orders are shipped on the next business day as they are received. Please be aware, this processing time is not reflected in shipping options. In order to avoid your order sitting in a shipping warehouse over the weekend, orders placed after 12PM on Tuesday with 3-Day shipping selected; after 12PM on Wednesday with 2-Day shipping selected; and after 12PM on Thursday with Next-Day shipping selected will all ship the following Monday. Please choose the appropriate shipping rate to assure your treats arrive within your desired time frame.
- ◄What are your shipping options?
- We have one day, two day, and three day shipping options available through FedEx. Pricing is based on the weight of your order and can be viewed during checkout. One, two, or three day delivery standards are estimated and not guaranteed by Freed's Bakery as they are not guaranteed by FedEx. By selecting one, two, or three day delivery you are agreeing to these terms.
- ◄How far in advance can I place my order online?
- Orders can be placed up to twelve months in advance on most occasions. Simply select your preferred pickup/delivery/shipping date from our online ordering system in your shopping cart. For orders outside of the twelve month window, please feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (702) 456-7762.
- ◄Are all your products available for shipping?
- Unfortunately, due to the fragile nature of our baked goods, not all of our delicious products are available to be shipped. Those items are indicated throughout the site as "only available via in-store pickup or local delivery" and generally require refrigeration.
- ◄When will my package arrive?
We are sorry we are unable to specify an exact delivery time. Use your tracking number to track the status of your package. Deliveries typically occur during normal business hours and depend on the service selected. Your tracking number may not appear in the tracking system for 24 hours. Please be patient. You will be able to see it flow through the system and know the exact day it will arrive.
- ◄What happens if I'm not home to receive my shipped order?
- Freed's Bakery does not require a signature for your shipped items, we can only guarantee the quality of our product if it is received by the shipping time selected by the customer at the time of purchase. According to our shipper's policy, their drivers will only leave the package at a recipient’s door, or other secure location, if the driver believes it is ‘safe’ and reasonable to do so. For this reason, it is also necessary for customers to notify a gift recipient of their sweet treats before the date of delivery.
- ◄How can I cancel my order?
- Orders must be cancelled more than 24 hours before the preferred delivery date and before 12:00 PM PST on that day. Please call (702) 456-7762 so that we may assist you with your request.
- ◄What if I'm not satisfied with my order?
If there is a problem with an order you've received, please call (702) 456-7762 or email us at email@example.com and we'll try our best to make it right. Any issues with an order must be reported within 24 hours of when the package was received. There are no returns or exchanges for shipped items.
Only one delivery attempt will be made per order. Should your order require an address correction, the customer is responsible for additional shipping and product costs.
Freed's Bakery is not responsible for:
- Packages delivered to an incorrect address supplied by the customer.
- Package refusal.
- Compromised quality due to prolonged outdoor exposure to the package.
- Improper handling of the product by the customer.
- Cakes that have not been picked up or cakes picked up on a date other than that requested.
Depending on the circumstance, Freed's Bakery may issue a credit or re-order.
- ◄What if I don't see my question answered here?
- Please feel free to send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call at (702) 456-7762!